If you’re looking for a great place to work, you’ve just found it! Green T Design is always accepting applications in the following areas. Our office is laid back and creative but we do whatever it takes to get the job done and make our clients happy.
This part-time position reports to the Owner. The hours are flexible and the perfect candidate would be outgoing, friendly, professional and experienced in the Microsoft Office Suite. The position requires answering and making telephone calls, local deliveries, basic office management skills, the ability to communicate to a variety of people from many different businesses, pleasant customer service skills and to be able to perform other various needs to be determined.
This positon is entry level. Hours may vary weekly based on business needs. Computer skills are a must. Must be a high school graduate and have a valid driver’s license.
Front End Web Developer
This positon reports to the Web Director. The perfect candidate will be prompt, have extreme attention to detail, be willing to learn new processes in order to fulfill the client’s web function needs and be able to take direction. The Front End Web Developer will work with the Web Director, Designers, Marketing Director and Sales Associate to create and update websites that perform all functions required by the client, are user friendly and rank highly in search.
THE FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER PERSON MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- 2+ years of experience as a front end web developer
- 2+ years of experience designing landing pages and web forms from scratch
- 2+ years of experience responsive design and mobile friendly
- Some experience with ecommerce product pages, checkout, etc.
This position reports to Marketing Director and has responsibility for assisting with the many facets of the sales and marketing efforts for both Green T Design and our clients, including all Google Services, Search and Search Strategy and support of the Marketing Staff: supporting sales goals by contacting new clients and appointment setting, in addition to extending various sales and marketing programs in person, online and via cold calls.
As part of the marketing team your primary duties will include:
- Accomplish specified company Goals
- Develop new business opportunities to meet trends in the marketplace
- Help develop and implement strategic sales, marketing and business plans
- Organize and arrange client meetings for Marketing Director and Owner – both in person and/or remotely using current online/ print presentation applications
- Reporting to clients monthly
- Reporting to Marketing Director and Owner regarding weekly sales strategy
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs
- Stay current with client needs, competition and industry trends
- Develop and manage client relationships to thoroughly be able to asses their marketing goals
- Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations to cultivate new business relationships
- Implement Search and Search Strategy reports
- Work effectively with the Web Director to implement search engine optimization for our Search clients
- Utilize company time tracking software to properly track time for individual client billing