Join Our Team
must be motivated and passionate
Experienced Graphic Designer and Photographer, Carlisle, PA
This Creative Graphic Designer and Photographer will be an integral part of our full-service marketing agency’s day to day activities while providing project work for our varied and robust book of clients. You will work closely with the Web Developer, Videographer, Marketing Director and Art Director to create print and digital media. You will be a team player, bringing creative ideas to the agency and creating compelling and beautiful graphics and photographs that help our agency and clients grow.
Resumes will ONLY be accepted through our website or via email, email@example.com! Please send samples of your work when submitting your resume.
- Create design concepts for websites, logos, brochures, digital ads, business cards, emails, videos and all other graphics on an as needed basis.
- Create and order print-ready graphics in a timely manner.
- Photograph clients and their products for marketing purposes.
- Edit photographs taken in-house or by outside sources for marketing purposes.
- Assist Video Producer on video and drone shoots.
- Be able to maintain brand consistency across many industries.
- Work within a digital automation platform; training provided.
- Work within social media platforms, design and some management.
- Varied other administrative responsibilities as needed.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with MailChimp, Constant Contact or other email platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication.
- Superior attention to detail including proofreading skills.
- Outstanding file organization.
- Willing to maintain expertise in trends and changing design through various trainings.
- Ability to self-manage photoshoots on and off-site.
- Professional client interaction including in-person and on the phone.
- 1+ years of Graphic Design experience, preferred.
- 1+ years of photography and photo editing experience, preferred.
- Strong portfolio of graphics used for marketing and advertising.
At Green T Design, we take great pride in everything our team provides for our clients and have been in business since 2005. We strongly believe we succeed as a team and are excited to bring on a new team player. We hold ourselves to very high standards and always plan to over deliver. We are a growing office of experienced marketers who love to be creative, have fun and grow with our clients.
- 30-35 hours per week
- Due to our collaborative needs, this position works from the office in Carlisle, PA.
- Pay is based on experience/ ability.
- Earned PTO.
- Paid Holidays.
- Commission program.
If you would like more information about the different positions available at Green T Design, please send your resume, portfolio and a brief description of the talents you could bring to the team to firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the button below.