If your business wants to connect its Instagram page to its Facebook page, follow these steps:
1. Go to your profile.
2. Select Edit Profile.
3. Under Public Business Information, Select Page.
4. Choose a Page from your Pages that you’d like to connect to.
Once your accounts are connected, you have the choice for only some or all of your content to cross post.
If you want to post on Instagram and have it show up on Facebook, these are the steps:
1. Create your post for Instagram, creating a caption and add any hashtags you’d like to use
2. Before hitting post, at the bottom of the screen, there will be a switch that will turn on sharing that post to Facebook. Simply turn on that switch and your post will also appear on your Facebook page
If you would like to post from Facebook to your Instagram:
1. Using your web browser, visit your businesses Facebook page
2. In the menu on the left-hand side of the screen, select “Publishing Tools”
3. On the new screen, click the blue button that says “Create Post”
4. Select the “Instagram” Checkbox
5. Create the post by writing text, uploading a picture or video. You can also preview what your post will look like on each platform before posting.
At Green T Design, we’ve spent more than a decade using our marketing creativity to help small and large businesses brand themselves better. We take pride in excellent customer service; we want you to love your brand and be proud of your marketing strategy. With beautiful web design, web presence through search engine optimization, shareable print media, creative video productions, social media and re-marketing ads, we can help you generate leads and stay on top of your online reputation. So, let’s create something together.