Are you making social media marketing harder than it needs to be? It’s one of the traps many small business owners and social media managers fall into. You worry about getting it all right, all perfect, that you forget it’s pretty simple. Create good content that is meaningful to your target audience. The rest can fall into place.
As we’ve said before, keep your content focused on your clients and what they need from you about 80% of the time. The other 20% can be salesy.
Think about the topics that pull you towards certain brands and businesses. If you’re like most people, you want to know how the company can help you make your life easier, more fun, more interesting, etc. You want restaurant menus right there at the click of a button, you want easy to find events, you want simple ways to shop, and you want your questions answered without hassle and you want to know the business you’re working with has likeable, real people on the other side.
Now create a social media plan that includes those things!
Lucky for you, we’re here to the rescue if you need ideas with our next installment of our content calendar. It’s generalized enough that anyone can use it and creative enough for you to really make it work for your industry. Our marketing experts poured hours into this exciting content creator, and it’s completely FREE!
Are you ready for a little bit of help?